Teen Challenge Kenya offers a highly subsidized program which requires that we reach out for additional partnership. The significant resources required to run our centers necessitate the generous support of our friends, the church, communities, NGO’s and the society. Teen challenge acknowledges and appreciates everyone who comes alongside us.
There are several ways you can partner with us in ministry–
THE 4P’s-PRAY, POINT, PARTICIPATE, PURCHASE.
Prayer goes a long way; God makes all the difference. Pray for the Teen Challenge fraternity; The students, their families, TCK staff and TCK leadership. Pray for those who need to come to the program to get help – that they would be willing to come.
- Point those in need of the services we offer at TCK to us!
- Point TCK to opportunities to visit, for missions and outreaches to schools, churches and institutions, and partnership with individual or corporate donors
- Time: Visit us as individuals or groups and be an encouragement and a blessing to us and especially to the students in the program
- Talent: Volunteer to share your skills with us
- Treasure: Give daily, weekly, monthly, annually or one-time financial gift. You can also sponsor a student(s) for one year as an individual or as a group and make a difference.
To this end we are running a campaign dubbed 10-4-12, where we are inviting 10 people to contribute Kshs 4,000.00 for 12months to keep a student in the program. Currently we have Sarah who is in need.
Purchase TC merchandise and help keep a student in the program. We have published our first book as Teen challenge Kenya, titled- Restoring
broken lives – The center diary. It currently selling at Kshs. 2200.00. Click below here for more information.